Foula Heritage Visitor Guidelines
- Carry protective clothing- the weather can change suddenly.
- Please do not climb fences or stone walls.
- Always use stiles and gates even if a detour is necessary. Keep to paths and roads where possible.
- Please leave gates as you find them.
- Please respect islanders' privacy and property at all times, especially on croft land.
- Avoid crop and garden areas, do not trample ungrazed grass set aside for hay making.
- Beware of birds swooping at you to protect their nests - they may hit you. Carry a stick above your head and walk away from the nest.
- Please take your litter home with you or use the airstrip litter bin or the skips on the pier.